Our Tech Advisors:
The following are articles written by COVVC member/COVVC North Technical Advisor Bruce Amacker to help us care properly for our classic VW's. These articles have also been included in past issues of Zündfolge, our monthly newsletter, but the information is so well-presented that we felt they should be available as separate downloads. More articles will be added as they become available. We hope you find these valuable resources helpful in keeping your classic VW on the road!
- Protecting your electrical system
- Does my car have a voltage drop?
- Oil analysis
- Timing is everything, Part I
- Timing is everything, Part II
- Fuel Atomization and Carb Heat, Part I
- Fuel Atomization and Carb Heat, Part II
Many thanks to Bruce for sharing these with us!
To obtain the factory data on your VW or order a birth certificate, follow this link to the Stiftung Volkswagen AutoMuseum.